Gfxgod


gfxgod.com
Myspace Flash Layouts


gfxgod
gfxgod.com
Flash Template

Who We Are
GFXGOD is a one-stop-shop for website and graphic design. We also offer a full range of products and services designed to enhance and compliment your website. GFXGOD is able to produce the highest quality work with quick turnaround times.

GFXGOD Services Can Include:

  • Logos and Identity branding
  • Banners and Signatures
  • Myspace page design
  • Graphic design for traditional media
  • Website design and hosting partnered with hostorbitz.com
Note: You have to sign up on the site, in order to get the layout codes.
flash design

Comments

Anonymous said…
I still find these to be the best layouts I've ever seen. I asked them to make more. They haven't made more in a long time. They are professional gamers, they are actually in the MLG.

Hopefully they'll have time eventually to make more. They're cool too, I talk to them.
Anonymous said…
I agree with russ , i find these as best layouts.
Anonymous said…
There will be more very soon guys we have been busy and our of town
Anonymous said…
These layouts are awesome.You have done good collection of them.
Anonymous said…
I've been to maybe 5 sites looking for a flash myspace layout and I haven't been able to put one in myspace. I put the code in every single time in the right place. But then all my info and picture is gone.

So I try to find some info on the sites that I go to, and there's no link, no button, no anything that remotely resembles "help". I tried getting a flash layout from here but this site is kind of confusing as well. Everytime I click anywhere it seems it takes me somewhere else.

I'm gonna have to keep looking I guess.

And I hope this message goes through.