LayoutCodez


layoutcodez.net
Myspace Flash Layouts


www.layoutcodez.net/flash-layouts
layoutcodez
description:
Hello and welcome to LayoutCodez.net, the best place on the internet for MySpace Layouts, graphics, and thousands of other cool things designed for Myspace. This site offers a ton of Myspace Glitters, Myspace Layouts, graphics and much more, all available for you to make your profile the best there is. Don't settle for a profile that looks like everyone else's profile! Add our quality layouts to set out the style of your webpage, then add some graphics, use a generator or two and make the content on your page look fabulous, you'll receive more friends because of a cooler profile.

Comments

Anonymous said…
layoutcodez are the best for myspace if you ask me. But I'm looking for Facebook.com layouts. Is there something like that?
Anonymous said…
Wow!Thanks!Thanks!!I love this!!
Anonymous said…
I love this layout .... thanks
Unknown said…
Every time I try to go to the site, it pops up for 3 seconds and then Myspace pops up. Is that normal?
Vasil said…
From time to time I have the same problem.... maybe when they make some changes they redirect to myspace... I think I'll put some flaashy layout